Travellers opt for convenience when it comes to enjoying their itineraries at their favourite destinations. UAE’s travel policy has been easing the visa process as it facilitates saving time and free from hassles. And if you have a robust platform to apply for UAE visa online, it makes your trip more than awesome.
At Ievisa, your online UAE visa is hassle-free and super simple in its process. You can apply for a visit visa to the UAE or UAE tourist visa online with us. Our seasoned visa experts who come from densely experienced backgrounds have curated a simple step-by-step procedure of ‘A fast and hassle-free way to apply for UAE visa online.
Following are UAE visa requirements:
- A clear scanned copy of the valid passport of applicant/visitor (A valid passport carries a validity of 6 months)
- A clear front-facing angle photograph of the applicant/visitor.
Follow these easily understandable steps on ‘How to apply for UAE/Dubai visa online’:
- Log on to ievisa.com
- Select your destination, citizenship and current resident country from the drop-down menu and click on ‘Go’.
- You will reach a page captioned ‘Choose UAE Visa Visa’. At this step, you will find information in a tabular form about the types of UAE visa/Dubai Visa, which is suited best for, and required documents. According to your purpose and duration of the visit, you can opt.
- When you have decided your visa type, click ‘Apply now’.
- Now you will reach the first step of filling your e-visa Application form for UAE with your basic travel information.
- Once you have filled your correct details, click ‘Save & Continue’.
- You are on the second and the final step of your ‘e-Application form’. You are required to fill in your details in all the four sections of Personal Details, Family Details, Passport Details and the Upload your required documents. You can the number of applicants at this step by clicking on ‘Add more applicant’ tab. If not, then click on ‘Submit’.
- You reach the payment page where you are required to pay. You can find various options for payment. Rest assured, you will receive a confirmation of successful submission of your application on your registered email-id which you have submitted while filling the form.
In case of any query, you can always reach our highly professional 24x7 chat support team on our website www.ievisa.com or email us at email@example.com
- You will be provided with a reference ID to track your application at https://www.ievisa.com/track-application
- You will be notified at every stage of your application that is being processed.
- You will receive your approved visa as a PDF attachment to your registered email id.
- You are required to carry a print out of the same while travelling.
- You are advised to fill in your details accurately so that smooth communication can be carried out.
- We do not provide work /job/employment visa for Dubai.
- The Ok to Board fee is not included in Dubai transit visa price and the same is not applicable in the itinerary India-Dubai-India.
- In the itinerary India-Dubai-India, Dubai tourist visa fees exclude OK to Board charges
- Sometimes, the UAE Immigration Department may ask for additional documents if required.
- Flight ticket copies should be provided 48 hours before departure for processing Ok to Board.
- Scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg / .pdf format.